The New Validator comes in 4 Editions
WE OFFER THE NEW VALIDATOR 6 IN FOUR DIFFERENT EDITIONS TO SUIT THE VARYING NEEDS OF OUR MANY CLIENTS! YOU STILL ENJOY ALL OF THE BENEFITS THAT THE VALIDATOR HAS ALWAYS OFFERED, BUT CAN NOW OBTAIN THE PROGRAM IN THE EDITION THAT MEETS YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS AND BUDGET.
- Validator 6 Foundation – A new version of Validator just released for those practices who are happy with their clearing house but need a better solution for sending claims and receiving reports. This version works with one clearing house of your choice. $499
- The Lite Edition is a full featured version of the program with licenses for up to two (2) carrier modules. (This could be just two insurance carriers, like Medicare and BCBS, or it could be one insurance carrier and the Availity all-payer solution for 1400 or more insurance companies!) We also support connecting directly to clearinghouses such as Capario, Gateway EDI, and Office Ally.
- The Standard Edition is the same as the Lite, but has additional licenses for as many carrier modules as are applicable for one state. The Standard version will allow you to send claims directly to as many carriers as we have for your state. The Activation Key for this version is also tied to the submitter ID number you obtain from the carrier.
- The Professional Edition allows for UNLIMITED carriers across all states, including carriers that PSS has yet to create a carrier module for. Using a simple, step-by-step wizard, you can create your own additional carrier modules for any carrier that you wish to send claims to that accepts the new ANSI 5010 format with NO NEED TO CALL PSS. The Activation Key is tied to your computer, so you may add and remove carriers at will with no need to call for additional Activation Keys. In addition this version allows you to add CPT to ICD9 cross-walk checking capabilities to your Validator program. The Validator will then warn you if you have not used the correct ICD9 code with a specific CPT code, and will display a list of valid codes to choose from!
ALL VERSIONS OF THE VALIDATOR HAVE OFFERED THESE GREAT ADVANTAGES FOR MANY YEARS:
- Send Claims Directly to Carriers!
- Get Paid Quicker (as little as 3 days, instead of 9 weeks or more)
- No Per Claim Charge (Save Thousands of Dollars a year!)
- No Annual, or Setup Fees, all you pay for is the software!
- Check Claims before they are sent out, and reduce rejected claims
Validator Feature Evolution
|Feature||Validator 5||Validator 6|
|Works with Lytec 2011||Yes||Yes|
|Designed for and works with Windows XP||Yes||Yes|
|Designed specifically for and Solely for Lytec||Yes||Yes|
|Error Scrubbing tells you where in Lytec to fix the problem||Yes||Yes|
|Fix Errors on the fly||Yes||Yes|
|Uses Completely Customizable Custom Forms||Yes||Yes|
|Outputs from Lytec in an ANSI format||Yes||Yes|
|Supports ANSI 4010 A1 Professional (CMS 1500) Claims||Yes||Yes|
|Supports ANSI 4010 A1 Institutional (UB04) Claims||Yes||Yes|
|Supports ANSI 5010 A1 Professional (CMS 1500) Claims||No||Yes|
|Supports ANSI 5010 A1 Institutional (UB04) Claims||No||Yes|
|Designed for and works with Windows 7||No||Yes|
|Written Specifically for Windows||Yes||Yes|
|New Ribbon Based Interface||No||Yes|
|Integrates with ERA Autoposting||No||Yes|
|Uses SQL Database||No||Yes|
|Works as a Mulit-User Application (except the Lite version)||No||Yes|
|Built in Support for Modem Communication||Yes||Yes|
|BBS Scripting Built in||Yes||Yes|
|Built in Support for Web Site Uploads||Yes||Yes|
|Built in Support for FTP (File Transfer Protocol)||No||Yes|
|Built in Support for SFTP Secure File Transfer Protocol)||No||Yes|
|Built in Support for FTPS||No||Yes|
|Built in Automatic Updates||No||Yes|
|Supports Claim File Renaming||Yes||Yes|
|Supports Claim File Encrytion||Yes||Yes|
|Supports any characters as Segment, Element, Subelements||Yes||Yes|
|REPORTS AND MAIL|
|Uses Crystal Reports Based Customizeable Reports||Yes (Crystal 8.5)||Yes (Crystal 11)|
|Downloads and Tracks Mail Automatically||Yes||Yes|
|Allows your to View and Print Mail||Yes||Yes|
|Handles Compressed (Zipped) Reports||Yes||Yes|
|Automatically Translates 997 Reports||Yes||Yes|
|Automatically Translates 277 Reports||Yes||Yes|
|Automatically Translates 835 ERA (Payment Information) Files||Yes||Yes|
|Automatically Integrate with EZPost||No||Yes|
|Automatically Translates 999 Reports||No||Yes|
|Automatically Translates TA1 Reports||No||Yes|
|Allows you to create folders to organize reports from carriers||No||Yes|
|Allows you to notate reports||No||Yes|
|Allows you to save reports as pdf||No||Yes|
|Search Reports for Key Words, like Patient Chart or Check Number||No||Yes|
|Use report Routing Rules to automatically categorize, print, and notate incoming reports||No||Yes|
In addition Validator Lite includes the following:
Here are a few of the new features you will get with the Validator 5 program!
- Use with up to 2 carrier modules, including the Availity commercial module with more than 1400 payers!
- HIPAA Compliant ANSI 5010A1 claim format
- User-friendly, Windows-based interface
- Integrated Communications Module sends many carriers’ claims automatically
- New Reports repository downloads and tracks Acknowledgement reports
- New History Interface makes it easy to find when claims were transmitted
- Print, Sort and Query from Claim History
- Easier to Understand Error Messages
- Handles Appended Claim files
- Handles Multiple Carriers submitted in one claim file–print all your claims just once, and we will separate them out to the various carriers for you!
- Allows multiple files to be transmitted to a single carrier in a single telephone call
- Easier Setup interface allows you to “refresh” your form files if they get corrupted or changed
- Setup wizard guides you through upgrading or installing the program
- Set the program to automatically search for new claims when the program starts, reducing keystrokes
- Exclude one or more individual claims from a batch
- Option to automatically exclude claims if they have errors
- New Summary report
- New Error Report tells you what claims were missing information, and what you did to fix them
- New Reporting Engine allows you to Print, Preview, or Save your claims summary and error reports to a file
Validator STANDARD includes all the above features, and:
- Use with ALL carrier modules for your state (both present and future!)
- Use with Availity for commercial claims submission to any carrier Availity has an agreement with
Validator Professional includes all the above features, and:
- Use with any carrier anywhere in the United States!
- Add your own custom carrier modules with an Add Carriers Wizard, and submit to any carrier that accepts the ANSI 5010 format!